We are dedicated to carrying transport technology forward
Inherently versatile, Curtainsider® systems are ideally suited for use with various cargoes and can be fitted with different features, such as truck-mounted forklifts and hydraulic lift gates. Our systems for straight trucks and trailers provide the simplest and most reliable side access for bulky loads. Curtainsider® systems are ideally suited for multiple-point drop loads and mixed-return loads.
The Curtainsider® Advantage
The strength and longevity of the Curtainsider® design is unrivalled by other systems.
>Maintenance free curtain rollers
>High quality curtains
>Rolling pillar allows 102" load
>Attention paid to detail
>Cold rated Pelmet
>Curtain poles are very fast to change
>Catch free Quick release tensioners
Features and Benefits
- Any part of the trailer can be accessed individually without exposing other parts to the weather.
- Labour-intensive tarping is gone, and so is the expense.
- Driver stays on the ground because the curtainsider system is fully operational from ground height.
- Fully accessible unobstructed rear and side loading.
Curtainsider vs Rolling bow system Advantages
- If a load shift occurs on a Curtainsider®, the curtain can be pulled around the obstruction
- When unloading, only the portion containing the customers load needs to be opened.
- Example: If a load is located on the front right of a Curtainsider®, only the front right will be exposed. On a rolling bow system both front sides and top would be exposed posing a potential risk to the other items on the trailer.
We offer servicing, repairs, or upgrades for all Curtainsider® systems.